Become a Member
Thank you for your interest in joining the DCFR community. DCFR welcomes everyone with a passion for international affairs and good conversation to join. Our diverse member community participates in in-depth, candid discussions on international issues with local relevance as well as sponsors a range of educational programs and opportunities.
By becoming a DCFR member, you are making a statement of support for our efforts to promote an informed global citizenry. As a member, you will increase your global enderstanding and cultural intelligence, connec with other members who share an inreserst in the world, and expand your personal and preofessional networks.
Fees apply to online payments (included below): 3.49% + $0.49 per transaction
The Denver Council on Foreign Relations is a 501 (c) (3) public charity (74-2488009). Contributions are tax deductible as allowed by law.
All Memberships include:
- Invitations to all DCFR Dinner events
- Access and invitations to all DCFR-sponsored events, special breakfast forums, luncheon presentations, and other partner events.
- Invitation to ACFR annual global affairs conference in Washington D.C.
- Online/electronic access to all virtual meetings and event streaming.
For Young Professional Members/ Individuals younger than 40
All general membership as well as complimentary acess to all dinner events.
- Priority seating at events
- Recognition on website
- Two free guest passes to DCFR events annually
- Invitations to exclusive events
- Meal costs for in-person events INCLUDED with membership. Members admitted to in-person per event limited to two (2)
- Recognition on the website and marketing materials
- Additional opportunities for event sponsorship
Please contact DCFR for more information: Member.Services@Denvercfr.org
- Invitation to apply for sponsorship to ACFR YPC Conference (students only).
Memberships can be paid by check and sent to
Denver Council on Foreign Relations
P.O. Box 101654
Denver, CO 80250-1654
Please contact Member.Services@Denvercfr.org with any questions.